Translate

Monday, February 22, 2010

Journey's Birthday Card



Now can you believe this! Back the next day with the picture of her card! The image is one I bought from Mo's Digital. Colored with copics, glitter glue, shiney stuff, shimmery chalks, Martha Stewart punch, ribbon and paper. What kind? I told  you I haven't a clue!!!! She quite liked it and her mom really liked it! LOL And what a birthday bash we had!!! We partied, kids style of course, all afternoon. Then after a brief reprieve to feed the new little guy, Meakin, and decorate another cake we were off to Boston Pizza, with Journey and her family, Sami's mom and dad and me for more food and fun! She had planned out her whole day and was such a good little sport! I thought when I had my kids I could never love anything that much but when you have grand's it's even more so! Lucky me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute & sweet! All Journey!! LOL! Your coloring is so perfect!! Is that glitter I see on the bike? Perfect image for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    What a gorgeous card. :o)
    Sweet and lovely. Wonderful colours and details!

    Hugs from Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and you did it up so cute! In fact as I scrolled down, I didn't see a card I didn't like! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I came to check you out after Eulanda told us where her Mum was hiding, and I'm NOT disappointed. I can see where she gets her skills now!!

    Have just joined as a follower too, so that I can keep an eye on your fab creations, keep up the good work.

    Hugs

    Judi xxx

    http://www.judiscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh wowww, this is just sooo sweet!!!
    Love your card Dorothy!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card !That is the CUTEST image ! The bike reminds me of one my oldest had when he was 2 .... even the wheels were bent that way ! LOL ! Glad to have found yours and Eulanda's wonderful creations........ and by the way , I am waving at you from 3 hrs North ! LOL ! Off to look at more of your awesome creations !

    ReplyDelete