Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My s.i.l. Mike's Birthday Card



So upon the third try I finally got one that I like. Yup! stamped and colored 2 other images that ended up getting trashed. And don't I wish that I had remembered the colors that I used to make the dust, it worked out pretty good. So the whole thing about the snail is that his birthday was on saturday! Oh my. But this guy is all ready and dressed up for the party!!!! Even if he did miss it!  You know one has 364 days to make a card for somebody you would think it could at the very least be on time for the occasion. Wouldn't you. Seems like so many of us are notoriously late with getting cards off to our loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this IRL!! Want to figure out that dust!! At least you're safe posting it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete