Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Featuring a Belle's and Whistle's Stamp



Hmmmm where to start! So many things to make up this card. The stamp is one from Belle's and Whistle's. Coloured with copics. Highlighted here and there with Spica pens. Cut out with a Spellbinders die cut.  The b/g paper and the brads are American Crafts. The scallopy punch is a Fiskars one.The butterfly is one I found along the way.  All mounted on Bazzil paper.I think that about covers it. Other than to say that it is a card for a very special lady!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like her.Once again fabulous coloring.I really like the butterfly touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! You used BG paper!! And it looks goooooodddd! I love the color combo and Tanya's right - the butterfly is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete