Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Followers woohoo!

First time I have been here for a few days. Goodness. I have followers! Oh no pressure now! LOL I do have a couple of other cards that I am about ready to upload. I wanted to get my new Multifunction printer hooked up so I can scan it and maybe it won't be blue anymore. I did take a picture of the last card I uploaded but I prefer using a scanner, if it works properly! So I have been trying to run out my printer out of ink. So I printed off all of Mojo's Sketches plus a couple of card examples for each one. And still it's got ink!!!!
Anyway's thanks for taking a boo at my cards! See you in a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean....lol.It's sure hard to contiuously make & post. If I was an octopus I could do it! Can't say they'd look good,but they'd be done.lol

    ReplyDelete