Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thought I better let you know I am not still mad!

I don't have anything to post today but I got my issues fixed and now have my beloved pencil back to edit with! Seems I didn't have my browser set to accept 3rd party cookies! Did that and now it is all ok again.
I found this site that looks to be quite helpful thought I'd share it if you'd like to have a boo.
http://howcanidothat.blogspot.com/ Aside from the fact that I am still washing walls. I am pretty dam sure that I have walls that I didn't have before! hahaha. Oh crap! Anyways...............nearing the end of it all. Just in time to start over again. Pffffft! Ok I am not that much of a fanatic!
Might be back with something tomorrow. My snowbird girlfriend just got back from Yuma so we are going to get together and hopefully get something accomplished, although you never quite know with us!!!! We laugh an awful lot! Good for the soul!

Hope y'all are having a spectacular day!
 
Hugs,
Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad your stampin buddie is back! Very cool and can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete