Translate

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't realize that I had so many cards that I have done and not uploaded. I had another one too. But if you can believe this. It was all but finished and I went to my daughter's so I took it with me with the intention of finishing it up and getting it in the mail. Well, we were busy from morning til night and just didn't have time to do it sooooo, I put it with my stuff to come back home. And it has never been seen again!
The first highlight of our trip took us to our friend's wedding! It was a lovely day. And really good to see them again! As well as some other friends I hadn't seen for awhile. 
After the wedding we continued on to where my daughter lives and got to see their new house. It is really nice!
Anyhow back home now. Hope you enjoy the new uploads. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am not very good at going through everything I did or used to make the card and all my stuff is at the other end of the house!!!!! But if you need to know, I will make the walk! aaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment