Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello you all!

Well I tried to come up with a new and lovely blog design for you. Tried several on and they just didn't do the job. So here's another, not my favorite colors for sure but seems to be a good background for the cards. 
Another snowy day for us in the Cariboo. I think I can safely say that the majority of us aren't terribly impressed! Yes, I know we need the moisture in the ground after all of the fires we had around here last summer. Well really we needed this the winter before now didn't we!!! Perhaps we wouldn't have had the fires!!! Anyways, I can't seem to control the weather no matter how hard I try!!! lol Not even with my magic wand!
Hope you enjoy the cards! And wherever you are, your day as well!
I will be back sometime! 

3 comments:

  1. The blog loads fast which is really nice. I like the colors and its not to busy on the old eyes. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried and tried on different designs today to make my blog look all perty. To no avail! So picked one and changed all the colors. Hope this is easy on your eyes too! And I do hope you were able to relax a bit this weekend and are feeling a little better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your blog. You done good, my friend! Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete