Translate

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can't believe it but I did it!



Whoa!!!! Told ya I'd be back.....of course I just thought that was wishful thinking! This is a digi image by Digital Delights. The paper is Bo Bunny from my new little 6X6 pack. Sure is a lot of nice papers in that one. Colored with copics. I put frosted lace stickles around the outside of the image in the loopy/lacey things. And finished it off with some flowers from Wild Orchid. I think my grandaughter will quite like this! If not her mom will anyways!!!! Now back to work....well not right now....on the man's card that I have been working on for a few days! That's all for me today folks!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable,that image is so cute...love the banner.She's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeee hee hee hee this is stinkin cute too!! Looks like you 3d the sentiment. Awww she must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is very cute and even better on the card.

    ReplyDelete