Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A card!



OMG!!!! I have a card made for my sister and it isn't even her birthday til the 23rd!!! Amazing huh! I used our new stamp of the month (Memory Box?) from Creative Accents out local stamp store. The background paper is from a new Basic Gray pad. The black border looking thingy is a spellbinder die cut. Roses are from Wild Orchid. Yadda yadda!!!! Now I am working on a "man's" card. Oooooooo. They take so much thought my head hurts! hahaha And still they don't end up being what ya'd call great. So that will likely be the next one to come along. And somewhere between now and valentine's day I need to make a couple of quick cards for the grandkids!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooo mom this is gorgeous! I really really like that stamp of the month. Pretty impressed with that one! Gorgeous bouquet of flowers!! And I really like the paper. I must seek that out. Do you know the name? If you want, I have Label called "masculine" on my blog if it helps. Ok lata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done really nice card. Have a great day. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Dorothy!!! Im so impressed...well not that Im not ussually by your cards, but this is just stunning! I love that stamp!!! And the papers and well....it all goes so well together.
    Love Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, there I was messy a little bit where do I sometimes have my thoughts??
    You are right, The background stamp is from De Stempelwinkel Plate 97 winter. Sorry but my englisg is not feel good.

    It`s a beautiful card.

    Greetings
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job, Dorothy! You've done that stamp proud- love those papers (so perfect with this stamp!) and all the pretty floral details on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes,so pretty!!I love that stamp with those papers!!I actually have those papers and haven't used them!!Huh?Guess I should!!
    Great job hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! I love all the detail and the paper is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete