Translate

Monday, February 7, 2011

For my dear daughter in law



This little hedge hog is running behind. Losing flowers all over the place! Although I did manage to give my dil her gift before her birthday I didn't make it on time with the card. Kind of been in a slump for ideas and the desire to go into my craft room. It's chilly in there. I even looked for one to buy to give to her but nothing struck my fancy. So the other day I asked her if she still wanted a birthday card and kind of with a cute little smirk on her face, she says "yesssssss". So tomorrow I will take it to her. She loves these Penny Black stamps! The picture is kind of funny because really the flowers I put on match the other colors way better than what they look like here. I used my new Martha Stewart punch that Eulanda got me for christmas! Now I have to learn how to use the corner punch that goes with it, too. I have a few of these sets and have tried a couple of times to get it all figured out right but need to take more time and just do it! Now on to do 3 more birthday cards for this month! I have a few ideas though this time!!! See you in awhile!

5 comments:

  1. What a goreous card, love that little hedge hog. I am sure the card will be received well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colours.
    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! I love the way you always find the perfect background papers to go with your design. Love that little hedgehog. I'm sure Sami loved this card and told you it was worth waiting for!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Dorothy,

    the stamp is from the "Lace Heart Stamp Set" von flourishes.

    Greetings
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete