Translate

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just a quick edit on that last card entry

Sorry if I messed anybody up with my incorrect info on the paper! It is Bo Bunny not Basic Grey! Tara, why didn't you correct me woman? LOL You see my craft room is at the other end of the house from my computer now! Hubby likes it better if I am closer to him when he is home, which is not very long each day. So we moved the computer from the craft room to the living room! And since I have a teflon brain and a lazy ass. You get the wrong info sometimes! hahahahaha ooops!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy! Thanks for your nice comment on Clyde. Did you pick him up for yourself yet? I hope so.
    I am still laughing at your "teflon brain and lazy ass" Oh my gosh...TOOO funny.
    Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for stopping by!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so sorry, Dorothy... I will make a point to correct you from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete