Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Eulanda's birthday card.


Finally have the other card to show you! My busy daughter had a minute to take the picture and send it to me. Gotta try and remember to do that before I send the card! So much easier for everyone! This is a new image by Sylvia Zet. Isn't she just the cutest little girl. I colored her with copics. Cut with a nestability die. The flower is from Wild Orchid. And I believe the paper is Basic Grey. Now back to my christmas card making!


6 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I love love LUV the coloring job you did. Her hair is fan-freakin-tastik!! And I studied the grass too. I'm gonna try that out. Thanks so much!! THANK YOU!! Hugging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Eulanda is right - love the card and her hair and the grass. Love it all. I have never heard of Sylvia Zet. Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. The look on the little girl's face is perfect for viewing the snail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hach, was für ein herziges Motiv und ein ganz entzückendes Kärtchen, toll gemacht.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Elegant simplicity and lovely colours. Great work with Loli's hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, this is so lovely :) nice colouring!

    ReplyDelete