Translate

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rak for 85th Birthday


Welllll dahlinks!!!! This is from a set of stamps by Pink Cat Studios that my daughter, who is always cleaning out stuff, gave to me!!! Cute isn't it! My glitzy friend gave me the background paper and it is indeed far more jazzy that what it shows in this pic! Colored of course with copics. Feather's provided by somebodies chicken I am sure! And these Lifestyle dies make cutting squares with a cutter a thing of the past! Love it as I am always trimming and trimming to get it just right!!! And the spacing is just perfect! Hope she likes it and hope it makes you all smile too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, the feathers are a perfect addition! That background paper looks really fab too... I love the texture of it! I'm sure you brought a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she not like it? Love the colors you used and somewhere there is a poor chicken running around naked! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BROL someone's chicken...you're to funny Mom. I just love it, I think it's adorable & I love the paper & the feathers. Awesome color choices!

    ReplyDelete