Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday card


Love the fluffy fairy from Mo's digitals. I think this might get a smile from my brother! Bringing him good wishes anyways! The inside stamp is from our new local designer, Cheri at http://www.graphicatstamps.com/ It's one of the clear single stamps called "Happiness Fairy" goes perfect with this image! You may have to go and take a look at her site!  Paper is by BoBunny. Image is colored with copics. Holy cow, I even got really wild and did some sanding on the paper!!! I painted some Bligz Pixie Dust on the wings. Like that stuff maybe a little hard to see in the picture though?


4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Your brother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet I love the fairy dust you put on there.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so freakin cute! I love the fairly dust! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete