Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The last of my christmas cards

 

For my son and d.i.l. This is a Sylvia Zet stamp. Isn't she so cute! Copic colored. Snow pen puffy stuff.


For my grandaughter, Journey. This is a Sylvia Zet digital image. Colored with copics. A pretty little image for a pretty little girl!  


For my grandson, Meakin. This is a digital image by Delicious Doodles. Colored with copics, Lifestyle dies, stickles, snowflake stickers.


I think this is a pretty cool card. I like the all white card. The embossing is a folder by Tim Holtz. I put Ritz glitter on a couple of the trees. Punched out some snowflakes and glittered them too. Added some silk ribbon and voila!



2 comments:

  1. Love them all but especially the little girl with the bear. My your coloring is wonderful! Look at the shading and the folds! I wish I could do half as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Dorothy! My Favourite is the first one, absolutely adore your shading and LOVE that image! Most excellent!

    ReplyDelete