Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Some more christmas cards

Hopefully no repeats here! LOL


Eulanda and Mike's card. Sylvia Zet stamp. The flourish is a BossKut die cut out of silver mirror paper. I paper pieced the dress....kind of hard to tell. Colored with copics.


Simone's card. Another Sylvia Zet, this one is a digi image though. Colored with copics. Spellbinder die cutout behind the card. Used flower soft for the snow.  Did the words with a font I downloaded called Snowcaps.


This is a Stampavie stamp. Colored with copics. I did a phony Criss Cross card in that I just did the paper on the front of the card!





7 comments:

  1. As always your cards are fabulous. I particularly love the "phony criss cross" card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love your sweet fairy image
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So viele wunderschöne KArten, mein Kompliment.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Cards Love them all.. Well done. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great cards, you have been very busy! That little girl with the bunny and mouse are adorable as is the two snowmen. Never thought of a fake criss cross card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeee hee hee this are so super!! I love them all but mine is the best. ha ha ha!! I like how the scarf turned out on the 3rd card on the snowman. And also the hat on the 4th snowman. Great shading!! Simone`s card is really pretty too. Love the snow but I really love that color combo you used. Ok .... off to bed!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you've been a a busy girl!These are all fabulous.Love Sylvia's stamps.Haven't played with mine yet.:( You got me inspired!Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete