Translate

Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthday Cards


 

For a few years I have been sending cards that I have made to my cousin in Toronto. And this year her daughter wondered why I never send her any cards! awwww sweet! So Cyndi asked if I would send the kids, who are going to be 11 in a few days, birthday cards. So happy to oblige these are what I made for them.
On Kaitlyns card. I used a Sylvia Zet digi image. My cameo silhouette was used for all the stuff you see that is cut out.
On James card. I used a Kenny K digi image. Although it is hard to see the raised images. I cut out the hockey player. And the other images that I found around the web.
Coloring was done with, what other than Copics, right?
Hope they like them! Lucky little ducks are going to Disney World in Florida for their birthdays! They are going to have a blast!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Lovely cards.. great coloring as well.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is absolutely adorable and so sweet. The second one is such a guy card. Both very very cool. I know they will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH ma gosh those are totally cute!!! WOWZERS!

    ReplyDelete