Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Creative Accents Sprays and Stains Challenge




The stamp for this card is a Magenta stamp,which I colored with copics. I used the Tattered Angels glimmer mists on the flower that was originally a bright yellow sunflower. And I have some walnut crystals that you add water to. So I saturated and scrunched the piece of paper behind the image with that stuff. It was kind of fun to make and fairly quick even!
If this looks strange when it gets posted. I have been having trouble with blogger tonight.Hmmm never had these problems before. Anyhow..........here's my card!


3 comments:

  1. Cool! No, it looks fine. I especially love the scrunched up paper behind - how cool. The sunflower took the color well too. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it's really gorgeous!!! I love what you've done with the sheet music paper, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete