Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sharon's Birthday Card.


This is the birthday card that I made for my sister in law. The ones that we went to Hawaii with last year. We would have liked to go again this year but it didn't happen! I am afraid one more time over there and I wouldn't want to come back here! lol The words on the front, in case you didn't know, are Happy Birthday! Well that is according to the internet anyways!!! hahahaha and you thought I had learned something! Nope!
The words and tree are cut out with my silhouette cameo.
The images, the waterfall etc and the hula girl are 2 separate png digi images. Being as the png format has no background it allows you to do a really nice over lay and know exactly where the top image is going to sit. These images are from a site called "Make it crafty"
As usual my coloring is all done with copics. So not much more to tell you on this one! Think that about covers it!

2 comments:

  1. Your friend will love it! Shows just where you heart is :) Love your work

    ReplyDelete