Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And that is all I have done in this dept since June.

Oh my! I have had a baby congrat's card on the go for about 3 weeks now. By the time I get it sent the kid will be a year old.
On the busy side we have been trying to organize a move....which is not going very well. Seems there are problems at every turn. Somebody trying to tell us something? Wish we would have know before we bought the lot!!! Anyhow....I am sure things will work out for the best in the end. Who am I kidding....no I am not sure of that!!!
I have also been busy with canning, pickling and freezing stuff from the garden. Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things in Sept.
Anyhow here ya go Janet! Tis all I have done for awhile.
Hope everyone else out there is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment