Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally, the baby card!

 

 
And it's ready to send! My goodness why it took me so long is anyone's guess. Oh well better late than never I hope! The image is a stamp from Belle's and Whistle's. The wings and all other things were cut out with my silhouette. Colored this one with Spectrum Noirs. I really prefer their skin tones over copics. Oh ya, wash my mouth out with soap! This new little baby's name is Vencia Carolene. And  is in her grandmother's words is the most beautiful baby ever born! LOL And I assured her that my grandaughter had that spot taken!!! Grammies are so funny! Incidentally this is the only person I know that has the same birthday as me! Anyhow.....hope you like it! The card I mean really why would you care that she was born on my birthday!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment