Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday Cards

I seem to have a fair amount of friends that have birthdays in Dec and January. That sucks for them! Being so close to Christmas and all.

This one I made for my friend in Montreal, Dianne King.


This one I made for my friend, Sandy Reddick, that lives at the 108 outside of 100 Mile.


And this I made for my friend, Marianne, right here at home. A bunch of us card making friends went out and celebrated her birthday had lots of laughs an awesome dinner. And one of the young ladies, Cheri, made an absolutely delicious birthday cake for Marianne!


A little about this card. This is one of the new digi images, Vintage Adorables, from Funky kits (Sugar Nellie) in Scotland. They are really cute little girls. I colored this one with Spectrum Noirs.


2 comments:

  1. Well what can I say when you decide to post you do a right good job of it.. love them all.. well done with the sewing as well.. I should be doing some too.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome & Mom your coloring is getting so good!

    ReplyDelete