Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Get Well Card


This card was made for my nieces sister in law. Who has been in Saint Paul's hospital in Vancouver for quite awhile. And is undergoing some pretty serious stuff right now. I figured she needed all the angels she could get. This stamp is from Sugar Nellie and her name is Daisy. I just love this image. She looks like she is so deep in thought. I colored this image with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens. The flowers are from Wild Orchid. The doily I put some Spun Sugar distress ink on to make it the color I wanted it to be.
Think of you often, Lisa.
Oh that beautiful arrangement behind the card was given to us by our friends for Christmas. It is so cute. The house is a Thomas Kincaide and it lights up even! Now I have 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment