Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Darling grandaughter's 6th BD Card


Oh my, can she be 6 already? It seems like only a few days ago we were all so excited about a new baby in the family! I chose this digi image from Elisabeth Dulema because this child loves to read. In fact she is reading at a grade 4 level. Good job mom and dad! I have been saving this background paper for a card for her as I knew at one point I would have to use it for her card. 
The butterfly is a Memory Box die, the flower, leaves and flourish are all Cheery Lynn dies. Both great companies! Image is colored with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. Gold corners are stick ons.
Journey you are a beautiful little person. I love you, Grammie D.



2 comments:

  1. Bet she loved this card! In the bottom picture of her I see her Aunt Eulanda. Does she look like she did at that age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy - What a great card and what a great way to celebrate your granddaughter's birthday! I'm going to feature your creation in the March 12, 2013 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. If any of your followers would like to subscribe, they can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html .
    Cheers and happy coloring!
    e

    ReplyDelete