Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How about this back again today!!!

I have a card to show you today that I sent to my dear cousin in Ontario, who has recently had a triple (I think), heart bypass done. Poor girl. My. I can't imagine. It has been quite a go for her but she is back at home now.

I do believe this is an actual stamp! How about that. Cheri at Graphicat Designs is the creator of this image. I coloured it with Copics. Most of the paper is from a Bo Bunny pad that I have. And the sparkly paper! I really like that stuff. Anyhow, I hope it gives Deb a smile when she gets it. I think I am pretty safe in posting it because I don't think she looks at my blog. Get well soon!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! You did a spectacular job coloring. Can you tell me what colors you used on her hair and cheeks?

    ReplyDelete