Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Goodmorning to you all...and I do mean morning!

I am finally back with a few cards that I have made over the summer. Seems to be such a busy time to try and get cards made, at least it is for me! So without further adieu.....
My first is a birthday card!


This little girl is a digi image from The Paper Shelter. Coloured with Copics and Spectrum noir pens. The lace is some that I got from Wild Orchid. And the flower stuff I made. They are kind of fun to make. Then I color them with some Glimmer Mist spray. The flourish is one from BossKutz.
I hope you all have had a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! You colored her very nicely with great colors! I don't think to use browns in the summer but I personally wear them so??? Great card, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I like this card too! I like how you used the lace & another good color job!

    ReplyDelete