Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wedding Card for Tara and Brian



This image is a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir's. The arch is cut out with my silhouette machine as is the heart shape in the upper left corner. The flower is one that I made. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to get the color I needed, cool stuff but takes awhile to dry. 
And now they have moved to where Brian comes from which is way down in North Carolina. I trust they are both doing well. Quite a big change for our home town girl from closing her craft store, to getting married and moving away from everything familiar to her, including family, friends and long time customers that have become friends over the years. Sure miss you Tara. But I wish you both the very best!

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant. Congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that turned out super! I love the image & you colored it great! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete