Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A wedding card!


This was a fun card to make! We have been experiencing the excitement for this wedding for a couple of months now! The bride has kept us all up to date on everything and it has just been fun!!! The only thing I can really tell you about this card is that I used my new Spellbinder die cut for the frame around the flowers! The flourish is a Memory Box die and the spriggy leaves are a magnolia die. The flowers with the blue edging (Carla's accent color) are from Wild Orchid. The leaves and other flowers are a wedding package that I got from Michael's that I have been saving for just this kind of special occasion! hmmmm, more than I thought! lol  So they are all married and off on their honeymoon to somewhere nice and warm! Sure hope they come back! It would be awfully tempting not too! Brrrrr.

4 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty, love the dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Dorothy! I'm sure they were thrilled to receive it and will keep it always.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete